Spiderman 3

Friday, November 10, 2006

I was a little skeptic with Spiderman's direction. Rumors of a new love interest and 3 villains in a 2 hour movies kept me wondering if the movie would reach out to the same level of the previous two.

Last night CBS aired the newest trailer of the movie and everything changed my mind. The trailer is amazing. I don't think I can't wait to watch the movie.

However, I don't understand the reason to bring Gwen Stacy to the show right now. As we all know she was killed in the comics by the Green Goblin, causing Spidey to kill him. I don't know how that is going to work. At least we got some more of James Franco and Topher Grace's part looks promising.

Below is the trailer!





This one is so important that no screen reduction will be done!


PS. The Sandman thing... will it work?

6 comments:

RPGdude said...

A ver, todavia not sure about the whole Sandman killed your father thing y lo de la Gwen Stacy. Pero el trailer se ve bn solido.

Anonymous said...

Se ve demacia la pelicula..solo que hay cosas que no motivan como sand man que se tira el efecto de godzilla y Harry Osbourne pidiendo venganza..he sucks!

J O E L said...

La verdad es que no hay palabras para describir el excitement... más que...

qué emoción!

RPGdude said...

Si,tranquilo que ya mismo llega!

• Ceci • said...

I'm just gonna' wait 'till the DVD comes out.

RPGdude said...

What kind of human being will wait for the DVD?!!!! Pink!!!!!?!