To have or not to have

Friday, October 27, 2006

It was cold (about 36 degrees). I left Park Street Station at 8:45 p.m. The concert had already started, but The Killers were going to play at 9. I walked around the theater, avoiding any security people that might spot illegal ticket transactions, but noticed no one selling. I turned around and checked again, nothing. I checked and checked and checked, but nothing nothing nothing.

"Selling tickets", a guy whispered while walking towards me. "Are you selling?", I asked. "No, I'm buying" he replied. In my mind all it yelled was "Enemy!". Two guys in the same position and with one goal in mind: concert! Time was running out. We kept on walking around wondering if anyone would at least have one ticket so we can fight them out in a verbal fight of cash I was willing to lose if he uttered the words 100.

It was past 9. I decided to walk away. As I did I noticed the guy heading to the Commons. We were defeated. By the time I decided to get into the train it was 33 degrees. Instead of going home went to Cambridge trying to find the Garment District store. After walking and walking around Central Square I realized I was lost.

Along came Pink Monday, who helped me reach the store by yahoo'ing and google'ing. I got there but decided not to shop. I guess it was a night of "not to haves".

4 comments:

• Ceci • said...

Thank You "Google Maps"!

You walked like 4 miles that night. In 33F weather!

RPGdude said...

Si mano se me congelo toita. Pero ya hoy dio signos de vida.

J O E L said...

aaaaajjjaja te dio signos de vida! jaja

ay, no tengo ganas de comentar, se nota?

RPGdude said...

Si Joel, hoy esta vivito!