Obsessions

Monday, October 23, 2006

Obsessions, desire and the random thoughts that drive your mind

Relentless, powerful yet deadly weapon of fiction and reality
Compulsiveness, drive and insanity.

We all have moments of obsessions, some more than others. I remember when I used to obsess over people and the damage caused because of that. I am glad that I'm not in that path. We tend to obsess when we're in need of something in our life. When it comes, that something turns into something deadly.

What is my worst obsession? I guess, it was a crush I had some (like 5) years ago. Never ends good when you obsess. Now I obsess over things that will do no harm (like TV, movies, arts and games).

What's the remedy? Still figuring out. And yes, this is weird.

1 comments:

xeros beat said...

Been there, still kinda ther some times.