Yankee's Pussy

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I never cared for sports. Then everything changed when I moved to Boston. Of course, being here made me hate the New York Yankees with a passion I don't understand. And yes, this year they beat the crap out of Boston in a record of 5 straight game loses. Everybody was confident that the Yankees were going straight for their 27 championship.

But,



THEY WERE ELIMINATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BY THE TIGERS!

Take that Yankees!

PS. If any photos show up in the internet of a younger me wearing a red yankees hat... it wasn't that I liked the Yanks; I used to be a Poser Limp Bizkit fan! For real, ew.

5 comments:

RPGdude said...

The Celtics.... mmmmm they're kinda like 1980's old.

Anonymous said...

Yankees rule, they just can't win all the time, for fairness, you know.

RPGdude said...

Well, certainly they're losing their spunk.

Awilda I. Castro Suárez said...

I enjoy how the Tigers eliminate the Yankees, that was Christmas day in October. Now, Mets win the championship and everything will be perfect.

RPGdude said...

Si Frida, eso es lo que tiene pasar. Para q la gente q nunca los apoyo se pongan pa su numero.