Welcome to my Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006


I never thought I would be creating a blog. Honestly.

However one of my best friends the famous (or infamous) Pink Monday insisted on creating a blog together.

I'm still waiting for that blog. Instead, I decided to create my own, since blogging is the new pink (who used to be the new black)

Anyways, I'm Rpgdude.
A graduate student.
From Puerto Rico, living in Boston.
Very into creating artistic expressions (videos, editing, pictures and writing).
Very opinionated! If I love it, I love it and I'll tell you why. If I hate it there's no reason to reason!
Video games. Television. Entertainment. Politics. Situations. Videos. Pictures. Movies. Anime. Are some of my top interests.


As any traditional salutation goes:
Welcome and thanks for checking it out!


2 comments:

• Ceci • said...

Woo! Your first comment ever. :P

Loving the blog, btw.

Miss Ena Bîme said...

How can I add you?
:)
It's Miss Frannie, cutie <3